Prayer in dark times

Dear Jesus your word says or I should say you said you are gentle and lowly of heart and since all the fruits of the Spirit  are the main part of your character then you are full of joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.  And when we  break down the  word “Love” we find that; 4  Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6  it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (ESV)  Also James 3:17 (ESV) says; But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason (easily entreated), full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.  And since this wisdom is from above then it describes the way in which God deals with me.  Therefore, I can fully lean on you Jesus, even though sometimes I think you are irritable with me when I am not doing …. Or I am doing…….   I know that this is not true, but I have a hard time knowing the reality of your great love for me in times of Darkness.  Today help me see that your love bears all things and is longsuffering and you are easily entreated (Matt 7:7) by me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ is our overcomer

Our righteousness