To Pray or Not to Pray



Have you ever decided not to ask God for something, just in case if he does not answer in the way you wanted, then you would not be disappointed?  Or maybe it went even deeper than that, in that you did not want to question your own faith in God if there was no answer?  Do we fear that an unanswered prayer will shake our faith in God?  Well I believe I have had thoughts like that haunt me.  It says that even faith as small as a mustard seed can ......  But is there a faith that even smaller than that?  My head tells me (intellect, info from past studies) that it is the object of your faith that is important.  And Isn’t He not the God who the scriptures says; “with God nothing is impossible”  Luke 18:27?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ is our overcomer

Save to the Uttermost